For those online volunteers who found you via VolunteerMatch and are currently working on an online assignment for you OR have completed an online assignment for you, what was the nature of the assignment(s) performed or currently being performed?
2. I'm looking for someone to create/maintain a website
3. home building
4. No Response
6. The one person, as mentioned, wrote two articles for our newsletter.
7. One person is doing a business plan. One person is helping with web site. Others are doing internetl research on topics ranging from brain research to facilities for child development programs.
8. No Response
9. The virtual office support volunteers -- We are in the beginning stage of giving volunteers raw data to compile into a publication. This publication is our seasonal listings of volunteer opportunities that are short-term or one time opps for the Spring season. The virtual pen pals are being matched with senior citizens in home bound or assisted living situations - the assignment will be writing regularly and sharing some of each other's lives.
10. No Response
11. Revamp our web site in 3 aread: html files, income producing files, and database mangement(Cold Fusion).
12. host a chat room
13. Webpage administration
14. We recruited a graphic designer through VolunteerMarch, who not only designed all the materials for our upcoming Walk Against Hunger, but solicited her employer to donate all the printing.
15. One gave me ideas for improving the website and actually created an improved website. And she was in the 10th grade, as it turned out! She did good work!
16. We have them searching the internet for relevent information on domestic violence so that we can keep current on what is going on in other parts of the world and in the news.
17. No Response
19. Our volunteer assignments are generally in our animal shelter. Volunteers take part in Dog Walking, Animal Socialization, Adoptions Counseling, Foster Care, Write letters to govt. officials, work on our teacher newsletter and read children's books for our bibliography among others.
22. Website design and management
25. Technical support for software, writing Access reports, researching via Web questions I had, sending notices of PCDAR activities around the web, etc.
26. No Response
27. No Response
28. No Response
30. No Response
31. graphic designing, marketing and research
32. No Response
go to the next question
return to Index of Agency Survey Responses
return to Index of VV Project Survey & Message Archives