5. I guess more complete web designs. Most that i have seen are usually just maintenance or slight designing.
7. In-depth research
9. Something a little closer to home and more athletic related ones(golf etc)
11. More on environmental justice
13. Areas of need. I would be interested in gaining experience in ground level development of a nonprofit. My particular area of interest is in funds development. I find that this is an extremely difficult area to gain experience in, unless one is willing to dedicate an entire career. I would love to see opportunities to partner with a nonprofit professional with the goal of learning specific aspects of the nonprofit organization, e.g. funds development, volunteer development, etc.
14. Ones in which family members(children) can participate in or attend.
15. More computer stuff. And for children. Profiles of small organizations, not just the big ones.
17. There seems to be a lack of "graphic design" and "product design" opportunities! especially "product design" you guys should talk to companies in "product design" i.e. frog design, pentagram. fulcrum, etc.
20. Supplying domain services for little or no fee.
21. Children's advocacy groups
22. I don't know
23. I'd like to tutor or mentor younger children. I'd like to write to lonely older and younger people. I'd also like to send emails of encouragement or write email notes to children that were handicapped and didn't have that many friend...mostly anything!
24. Crisis intervention..domestic violence
32. Most of them are data entry types of things. They could also do publicity, events, fundraising, and such things on the web.
33. More opportunities that involve writing.
<--Previous Question Next Question -->
<---Back to the main page