4. To receive an elderly Virtual Pen Pal.
5. Nothing really, I enjoy helping out
7. Actual assignments
9. I will let you know
11. Better fit of the organization and my interests
13. A better way to evaluate my virtual contributions. Finding organizations that are open to exploring new ways to use online resources, versus simply advertising for a f2f workforce.
15. I wish there had been more listings. It seemed a bit impersonal, the way it was set up.
17. More design opportunities! Maybe a call or email stating my current status...
18. An actual assignment
20. Getting a reply
22. Faster computers
24. Meeting the people and having a specific job
26. If they would respond even if they have nothing. At least I would know they were interested enough to communicate.
30. To have the organization acknowledge your request.
32. I did one part of a large-scale project. It would be good to know the outcome of the entire project. I did not know it was for [company name deleted] at the time I did the work; I asked them and they told me. Then I was able to go to [company name deleted] and see the results of what I and others did.
33. I don't know. I don't think this medium can be modified to make it friendlier. There is no substitute for human contact.
<--Previous Question Next Question -->
<---Back to the main page