How many hours a month would you like to volunteer with this Project?
- 8-10, maybe more depending on the work, and my pending
- 25-40 hrs. a month.
- I can't project this. I can only respond at a particular time to a
project of specified length and duration.
- Depends really...
- 30-40 hrs
- I would like to volunteer anywhere between 30and 50 hours a month.
However, if more hours are needed, I'm willing to work overtime.
- I would like to offer 150 hours.
- approx. 20, but is negotiable
- as much as available, over the summer probably about 20+ a week, this
would be reduced to about 10 a week from Sept. Although I am quite happy to
work over that if my schedule permits
- I would like to volunteer as much time necessary for me to complete a
certain project. However, I will be attending six hours of school Monday
through Friday during the summer, and approximately seven hours a day Monday
through Friday during the school year.
- There is no set number of hours for me, i am very flexible.
- I'm flexible. 20-40 is probably a good place to start. I would need to
get a feel for the workflow.
- Eight hours a month would be ideal, but I'm willing to work
- During the summer I would be able to devote up to 150 hours a month
and at least 100 hours a month.
- 5 hours
- As the assignment calls for. 10-15 would be easy to do. 30 would not
be unreasonable. More is possible depending on the assignment and other
constraints on my time.
- at least 10
- 10, to start out
- About 20 or 30
- 10-15 hours.
- I work from 12pm to 9pm edt so I have the morning and night time to do
- Initially 16 hours
- around 250
- 15 per week
- 30 min. to 1 hr. per day is very realistic for me.
- 40 hours
- I can commit to 5 hours a week. About 20 hrs a month.
- 20 hours a month and if I am able, I'll be happy to give more
- This is open for discussion. As I said I only work a few hours a
week. If I volunteer 3-4 hours a week, it would be OK with me, however, if
you have something that would take more time and I believe I can accomplish
it I would be able to spend many more hours (the only thing that would
really prohibit/dictate the number of hours would be if my computer went
down for some reason in which case i would like a phone number I could call
to inform someone of this.
- Around 15 hrs
- I could start out with about 10 hours a month.
- 30 to 40 hours a month. More if needed
- 15-20 hrs
- 8 hours or slightly more while I am in school, during breaks I would
like to volunteer more hours.
- 30 hours
- At LEAST 30
- 10 to 15 hours
- 20 hours a month to start
- 20-30 hours
- I can volunteer a few hours a day. daytime and evening.
return to Index of Questions
Go to next question
return to Index of Message Archives