Answers to the following questions:
- Please add any other comments you would like to send to us:
- America Online
- The AOL volunteer sector is a phenomenon in that AOL is a
for-profit company yet we have less than 6% attrition rates with the
volunteer force. We are now building a centralized recruitment and
- Chebucto Community Net
- Community Wire Service
- We would be interested in cooperating with IOL to produce
content for the Glendale - Burbank - Pasadena area.
- Concentric Media
- Would live to be listed as a Collaboration site!
Web-based outreach to compatible volunteers would be the job, and a person
can choose another country or cunture in which to specialize!
Latina's especially valued now, to prepare for a September film release.
- Diversity University, Inc. *
- DU is a new nonprofit and an entirely virtual one. Our entire
board and administration are located in different places across the
country. We are in desperate need of volunteers who can help with legal and
accounting for an organization as well as fundraising. We just received
our 501(c)(3) last November so are very much novices.
- durham county literacy council
- We'd like to learn more and know of any examples of online
mentoring with welfare recipients or distance learning focused on the lower
end of the educational spectrum
- Field of Dreams
- Free Our Parks and Forests
- Globewide Network Academy
- Joint Venture: Silicon Valley Network
- I was at Joint Venture from Feb. 1995 - April 1996
- NetNoir, Inc.
- Northland Public Library
- Ronald McDonald House
- PLEASE, IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY INFO. THAT COULD HELP US IN THIS
PROJECT, DONT WAIT TO LONG AND SEND US THE MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- Technology Assistance for Special Consumers
- United Way of Okaloosa & Walton COunties
- Please tell us what volunteer activities may
may be going on in our area based on your program.
- WEST Ltd
* Diversity University, Inc. responded twice, on March 8, 1997 and
April 28, 1997, but their responses to these questions were the
same both times.
return to Index of Agency Survey Responses
return to Index of VV Project Message Archives