Answers to the following questions:
- Please add any other comments you would like to send to us:
- Earthwatch Institute
- Pennsylvania American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- I look forward to staying in touch! what a great idea to create your organization.
- New Jersey Online:Community Connection
- Please contact me if you have any further questions.
- Spiritual Gifts Ministries, Inc
- We need more volunteers for our program to help us raise more needed funds.
- Shoreline Education for Awareness
- Harambee Christian Family Center
- This month we were named "one of the best small charities in the United States" by American Compass magazine
- Safeguarding Our Children-United Mothers (SOC-UM)
- Please visit our site..it will explain what the volunteers do.
- Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty
- Please let us know how we can get some volunteers through this site.
- YouthOrg UK
- Healthy Communities
- Aspartame Survivors International
- Please visit our website for facts about aspartame (Nutrasweet) causing health problems in humans as http://business.fortunecity.com/interest/759/AspartameSurvivorsIntl.html
- Journal of international Wildlife Law & Policy
- AIAPaCOTE-Pennsylvania chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment
- Identify tips for us:
1. How to get/keep volunteers active over time;
2. How to keep volunteers from going off half-cocked or without position papers or policy input from organization, yet how to keep them interested and active;
3. How to keep volunteer environment from becoming too much of a 'private club' and yet retain efficacy in our efforts.
- Martin Memorial Health Systems, Inc.
- Gay Men's Health
- I feel that the expertise is amongst the volunteers and I feel I can trust them with the right advice. It is good to have a website such as yours that I can refer to though. Keep up the good work and please don't hesitate to contact us and please visit our website and feedback-do you want to have a link to your site from ours-if so a logo perhaps?
- Cyberspace seniors/InterAge cyberPals Classroom Project
- IACP has great potential to make a difference in the lives of many children, especially those in classrooms in lower or lower middle class income areas. That is where the need is the greatest. One of the things I added last year was to suggest that if adults wanted to send gifts to their students, as many wanted to do, those gifts be in the form of books that the students could share with others in the classroom and then take home at the end of the semester. That was very successful and the kids really appreciated the books.
The IACP motto is:
If you give a child a moment of feeling they're special, it can make a difference.
Never doubt that a small group of individuals can change the world. It is the only thing that has.
- People Who Net
- IAM & The All One Foundation
- I see there is a lot to complete in the following fields and right now I don't have the time to go into detail you are needing. Also, our present system does not seem to easily fit the 'package' you present. So, let me give you some overall information as I really want our small organization to be listed with you. I may then be able to get back to you.
Our Foundation was originally established in the late 1970's. We are just now struggling to get ourselves on the internet. We are using our inhouse E-Mailing System with servers in two Australian capital cities, established in 1994. These servers link us to all our volunteers from Perth in Western Australia to Dallas, Texas and Cairo. In this way I see us being virtual volunteers. If you don't see this then please let me know.
We are presently installing an intranet in our system with two server connections to the internet. At the same time our Web page is close to completion. Because of this we are not quite ready to complete all the very valid questions you are asking. Unless of course you see our inhouse E-mail system, that handles attached files and conferencing as equal to the internet. I personally find it a lot easier, more efficient and simply better.
We are in desperate need of IT professionals! Had they been available we would have been fully functioning on the internet nearly two years ago.
- Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- We will be in touch with you about our programs and would love to learn from your experience as we move forward with our on-line support teams to help families raising children with bipolar disorder.
return to Index of Agency Survey Responses
return to Index of VV Project Message Archives