2. Agree with mission of organization, opportunity matched my skills and goals
3. Nature of assignment -- web site development for a non-profit org.
4. Writing letters to the elderly who do not receive mail, I like to send mail and I am alone myself and I feel for the elderly who are all alone.
5. I love the arts and designing, and I am good a web site designing.
7. Sounds interesting
8. Nature of assignment, time commitment requirement
9. I am very athletic so the bike races appealed and I am an english major so the grant writing appealed to me
10. Nature of assignment and mission both.
11. The nature of the assignment and the mission of the organization.
12. The nature of the assignment
13. My areas of interest were women and children (with a focus on minorities being served). I also looked into volunteer opportunities in the arts (serving the same audience).
14. Nature of the assignment and time requested
15. I signed up to help at the Chicago AIDS Walk foundation. At school, I had gone to orientation to be an Aids Information Provider for the recently concluded Chicago World Aids Day. I thought it would be good to help since AIDS is such a preventable disease.
16. The nature of the assignment
17. Nature of the assignment
18. Unique opportunity
20. Nature of the assignment.
21. Mostly the mission of the organization. I'm particularly interested in children's rights and care for abused and neglected children.
22. The mission of the organization.
23. The nature of the assignment was a big part...not as much the mission of the organization. As long as it was something that I was able to do I volunteered to do it!
24. I want to help
25. Focus of organization (environmental, women's rights), opportunity for experience in web design
26. They were for graphics design and web development. I liked the description of the org.
27. I answered that previously -- regarding communication with elders via email.
28. The mission had nothing to do with it. I saw a need that I could fill.
29. I don't recall.
30. Nature of the assignment, time frame and desire to learn more about the organization
31. The nature of the assignment
32. It was helping disadvantaged kids at Christmas, something that was really needed.
33. Both: the assignment and the mission.
<--Previous Question Next Question -->
<---Back to the main page